2014 GNED Annual Meeting & Conference
May 30 - June 1, 2014
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Opportunity awaits you at the SHERATON PORTSMOUTH HARBORSIDE HOTEL in Portsmouth, New Hampshire on May 30 - June 1, 2014.
We are excited to offer you a variety of learning opportunities:
- Project Management
- Public Speaking
- Working Successfully with Multi Media Communication
- Work as a Virtual Assistant
- Become the Ultimate Assistant,
- Improve your Knowledge with Microsoft Products
Have you ever wanted personal one-on-one time with a MS trainer? We have that too; just buy a raffle ticket for an opportunity to spend time with Gini Couture. And we have a variety of office and product vendors who will be showcasing the newest products for you to test and buy.
- Benefit yourself by improving your public speaking skills
- Enhance your role by understanding project management and supporting your team
- Learn about yourself and meet new friends
- Improve your technical skills
- Empower a positive attitude in and out of the office
- Vitality is key – learn how to take care of yourself
- Energize yourself with teamwork
Our speakers for this year’s conference are professional and energetic, and you will be able to take back new skills to your office. Check out the speakers’ web pages! For those with CAP and CAP-OM certifications, this conference will provide you the opportunity to earn 9 recertification points (applications pending).
Come early and take time to explore Portsmouth. It has a lot to offer: Tax-free shopping within walking distance, area tours for exploring this historical area, a cruise on the Portsmouth Harbor (enjoy the picturesque coastline)—or go see a show! Check the www.iaap-GNED.org website for LINKS to these opportunities and other things to do while visiting Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
For early risers we are offering the added benefit of meeting your Division Members for a short run, walk, yoga or take in a swim at the pool. Great way to start your day.
Attending this conference will allow us all to benefit the businesses we support, learn from each other and have fun!
We welcome you to Portsmouth, New Hampshire!
Click here for conference information.
Registration for the 2014 GNED Annual Meeting and Conference is now closed.
Interested in seeing some of the handouts from the 2014 conference? Here are what is currently available:
1. Working Successfully with Multi Media Communications by Chris Dugan
2. Project Management by Anne Rzegocki MBA, MBB
3. Be the Ultimate Assistant by Bonnie Low-Kramen